...but have not yet received your registration email, please check your Junk/Spam email folder. (Some email service providers like Yahoo and Gmail have been confirmed to be erroneously marking our registration emails as junk mail.)
• In the verbal inspiration of the original Scriptures.
• In the absolute trinity of the eternal God-head.
• In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
• In the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit.
• In the reality and personality of the devil.
• In the natural depravity of the human race.
• In the substitutionary atonement.
• In the propitiation for sin only by the blood of Christ.
• In full salvation by grace through faith, and not by works.
• In divine healing through the atonement and prayer for the sick.
• In the personal baptism of the Holy Spirit.
• In the necessity of the new birth.
• In water baptism by immersion at an age of accountability.
• In the true Church composed of all blood-washed believers.
• In the evangelism of the heathen and the nations of the world.
• In obedience to civil government.
• In divorce only on New Testament scriptural grounds.
• In church government, loyalty and obedience to those in authority over us in the Lord.
• In tithing as God's financial plan.
• In the restitution for past wrongs whenever possible.
• In the open table at the Lord's Supper.
• In the maintenance of good works and holy living.
• In the victorious life over sin, self, and bad habits by Bible study and incessant prayer life.
• In Christian perfection and holiness, through absolute surrender and consecration.
• In Christian modesty in matters of dress and wearing apparel.
• In the keeping of the Lord's day as a matter of privilege rather than law.
• As regards recreation: liberty of conscience and Godly example to the world.
• In the immortal and conscious existence of the soul.
• In the resurrection of our literal bodies, the just and the unjust.
• In a literal Heaven and life everlasting for all true believers.
• In a final day of judgment for the incorrigibly wicked.
• In the everlasting punishment of the impenitent.
• In the personal, literal, bodily pre-millennial coming of Jesus Christ.
• In a future, literal, 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth with His saints.
• In the judgment seat of Christ where the saints will finally be rewarded for their deeds of commission and omission.
• In Christian tolerance to all denominations of Christian faith.
• In essentials--unity; in non-essentials--liberty; in all things--charity.
Verse of the day “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.