...but have not yet received your registration email, please check your Junk/Spam email folder. (Some email service providers like Yahoo and Gmail have been confirmed to be erroneously marking our registration emails as junk mail.)
• In the verbal inspiration of the original Scriptures.
• In the absolute trinity of the eternal God-head.
• In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
• In the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit.
• In the reality and personality of the devil.
• In the natural depravity of the human race.
• In the substitutionary atonement.
• In the propitiation for sin only by the blood of Christ.
• In full salvation by grace through faith, and not by works.
• In divine healing through the atonement and prayer for the sick.
• In the personal baptism of the Holy Spirit.
• In the necessity of the new birth.
• In water baptism by immersion at an age of accountability.
• In the true Church composed of all blood-washed believers.
• In the evangelism of the heathen and the nations of the world.
• In obedience to civil government.
• In divorce only on New Testament scriptural grounds.
• In church government, loyalty and obedience to those in authority over us in the Lord.
• In tithing as God's financial plan.
• In the restitution for past wrongs whenever possible.
• In the open table at the Lord's Supper.
• In the maintenance of good works and holy living.
• In the victorious life over sin, self, and bad habits by Bible study and incessant prayer life.
• In Christian perfection and holiness, through absolute surrender and consecration.
• In Christian modesty in matters of dress and wearing apparel.
• In the keeping of the Lord's day as a matter of privilege rather than law.
• As regards recreation: liberty of conscience and Godly example to the world.
• In the immortal and conscious existence of the soul.
• In the resurrection of our literal bodies, the just and the unjust.
• In a literal Heaven and life everlasting for all true believers.
• In a final day of judgment for the incorrigibly wicked.
• In the everlasting punishment of the impenitent.
• In the personal, literal, bodily pre-millennial coming of Jesus Christ.
• In a future, literal, 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth with His saints.
• In the judgment seat of Christ where the saints will finally be rewarded for their deeds of commission and omission.
• In Christian tolerance to all denominations of Christian faith.
• In essentials--unity; in non-essentials--liberty; in all things--charity.
Verse of the day “It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’””
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.